Main Office Re-opening
To Our Customers and Friends,
We have appreciated your patience and loyalty during this challenging time, and we missed seeing you at our offices. In line with the Governor of Massachusetts’ phased re-opening guidelines, we will be re-opening our main office, located at 275 Washington St. North Easton on Monday, June 29th. With the exception of not having Thursday evening hours, our lobby will be open for regular hours as follows:
Lobby & Drive-Up
• Monday to Wednesday, Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm
• Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm
• Friday the drive-up opens at 7:00am
• Saturday 8:30am to 12:30pm
Health and Safety Precautions
We want to reassure you that we are following all the necessary steps to ensure our staff and customers’ health and safety by taking the following precautions at both of our locations:
• Staff and anyone entering the branch is required to wear masks.
• Floor markers will be in place to ensure we are adhering to social distancing guidelines.
• Plexiglass has been installed at desks and teller lines.
• A limited number of people will be allowed in the office at one time. A greeter will meet you at the door and provide instructions.
• We will be cleaning and disinfecting high touch areas multiple times per day.
Please remember we offer several banking solutions for self-service options, including our NEW Mobile Check Deposit accessible through your Mobile Banking App:
Sign up for Online Banking – Enroll Here
Not using Mobile Banking? – Call 508-238-1000 for more information.
Cash payment alternatives: Debit Card, Bill Pay, Popmoney®
NOTE: For any business other than regular teller transactions, we encourage you to make an appointment before arriving at either of our offices by calling:
• 275 Washington Street – 508-238-1000
• 12 Robert Drive – 508-238-2092
Thank you for choosing to bank local and being our Customer. Please feel free to contact us at 508-238-1000 with any questions you may have.
The Bank of Easton Team