Temporary Lobby Closing
To our customers and friends,
As we all continue with the pandemic complications, we have made a strategic decision to allow appointment-only access to the lobby at our Main Office at 275 Washington Street for the two weeks following the Thanksgiving holiday (11/27-12/10). Our drive-up will be available during this time to handle typical bank transactions.
Our branch at 12 Robert Drive will remain open, and we encourage you to visit that office if you need to meet with a member of our team. We also recommend using alternative solutions that are available to you- ATMs, Internet banking, and mobile banking.
Nothing is more important than the safety and health of our employees and customers. We have taken prudent steps to manage our operations during this difficult situation. To date, our efforts have resulted in zero cases of COVID-19 among bank employees. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all adapt to the complexities of combating COVID-19.
At times of uncertainty, one thing you can always count on is the safety of your money at a bank.
• When you deposit your money at Bank of Easton, you get the comfort of knowing that your funds are secure and fully insured by state and federal agencies.
• Thanks to bank technology, you have 24/7 access to your accounts -you can pay bills, make account transfers, deposit checks, and send payments from anywhere, anytime.
• Uncertain times are exactly when you want the certainty and dependability of a local bank.
Banks are there for their customers in good times and bad.
• We encourage our customers to reach out to us to let us know if they have been affected by the coronavirus.
• We are happy to discuss with our customers a range of assistance options depending on their circumstances.
• We can offer help that includes waiving certain fees, deferring loan payments, and offering financial hardship loans to our customers.
Several years ago, we adopted the tagline “Neighborly Banking”. We have done what any good neighbor would do during these challenging times- offer help in a time of need. We realize there is no “one size fits all” solution for the problems many of you will face- we encourage you to call us so we can develop a unique solution to help you.