Robert Drive Lobby Re-Opening Monday, June 15
To Our Customers and Friends,
We’ve appreciated your patience and loyalty during this challenging time, and we’ve missed seeing you at our offices. In line with the Governor of Massachusetts' phased re-opening guidelines, we will be re-opening our branch office, located at 12 Robert Drive South Easton on Monday, June 15th, with modified hours as follows:
Lobby & Drive-Up
• Monday to Wednesday 9:00 to 4:30
• Thursday & Friday 9:00 to 5:00
• Saturday 9:00 to 1:00
We want to reassure you that we are following all the necessary steps to ensure our staff and customers' health and safety by taking the following environmental precautions at both of our locations:
• Staff and anyone entering the branch is required to wear masks.
• Floor markers will ensure we are adhering to social distancing guidelines.
• Plexiglass has been installed at desks and teller lines
• A limited number of people will be allowed in the office at one time. A greeter will meet you at the door and provide instructions.
• We will be cleaning and disinfecting high touch areas multiple times per day
A decision will be made soon for re-opening our main office at 275 Washington Street.
Please remember we offer several banking solutions for self-service options, including our NEW Mobile Check Deposit accessible through your Mobile Banking
Sign up for Online Banking – Enroll Here
Not using Mobile Banking? – Call 508-238-1000 for more information.
Cash payment alternatives: Debit Card, Bill Pay, Popmoney®
NOTE: For any business other than regular teller transactions, we were encouraging customers to make appointments in advance of arriving at the bank by calling the Robert Drive office at 508-238-2092
Thank you for choosing to bank local and being our Customer. Please feel free to call the Robert Drive office 508-238-2092 with any questions you may have.
The Bank of Easton Team