UPDATED as of April 21, 2020
At Bank of Easton, the health and well-being of our customers, coworkers, and community is our top priority. We are committed to being responsive to all your needs as this situation evolves.
Our Management Team continues to monitor the evolving situation related to the coronavirus outbreak. We have taken steps to continue to provide banking service in a manner consistent with federal and state policies and our own policies. Our top priority is to provide a safe workplace for our employees and, safe banking experience for our customers.
Our banking offices are currently providing service at our drive-ups during normal hours, and at ATMs are available at both our offices. Our banking office lobbies will remain temporarily closed to the public. We also provide other safe ways to bank, detailed below.
We are monitoring conditions and assessing our operations daily. We will continue to provide updates on this page regarding further changes to the availability of banking services.
Other business such as safe deposit box access and account openings may be conducted by appointment only. Please call 508-238-1000 to speak to a bank representative.
We strongly encourage you to use Bank of Easton’s digital tools and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access.
Here are convenient ways to conduct banking & financial transactions from your home or office:
- • Our Online and Mobile Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing you to perform most banking transactions from your home or office location. You can transfer money between Bank of Easton accounts and your other financial institutions, check your balances, review account activity, pay bills and more.
- • If you have not yet downloaded our mobile app, it can be found at by searching Bank of Easton in your app store. More information can be found Here.
- • If you have not already registered for online banking by computer get started Here.
- • Our Customer Service Representatives are available to assist with your banking needs or any questions you may have via phone at 508-238-1000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also help you set up online and mobile banking. As a reminder, please do not include sensitive account or personal information in any email to us.
- • Digital applications are available for applying for a mortgage. You can apply for a mortgage Here.
If You Have Been Personally Impacted by COVID-19
We understand that COVID-19 may cause financial difficulty for some of our customers. Bank of Easton is here to help; we encourage customers who may be personally impacted by COVID-19 and need our support, to contact us at 508-238-1000 to discuss access to credit or collection forbearance.
Be Aware of Scammers
Be vigilant! Fraudsters often take advantage of events such as these. Below is a link to the Federal Trade Commission’s site with specific coronavirus-related scam information.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as needs arise. We will strive to meet our customers’ financial needs while our community deals with the disruption of the COVID-19 virus. Our goal is to restore normal service as soon as possible.
President & CEO
*Bank of Easton does not endorse, monitor, or review the site you are going to, nor are we responsible for its contents. You should note that the site's privacy and security policies may be different from ours. We recommend that you review their policies.