To Our Customers and Friends
Four weeks ago, we made the decision to temporarily close our lobbies to the public. We believe it is prudent to extend this decision until Governor Baker removes the stay-at-home advisory.
We will continue to operate our drive-up facilities and will provide appointment-only services on a case by case basis. We continue to encourage the use of alternative solutions that are available to you- ATMs, Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
Effective the week of April 13th, we will no longer have evening hours at our branches.
Until further notice, our Washington Street office will close at 5:00pm on Thursdays and our Robert Drive office will close at 5:00pm on Thursdays and Fridays.
Nothing is more important than the safety and health of our employees and customers. We have taken prudent steps to manage our operations during this difficult situation. We continue to be amazed by the response from our customers. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all adapt to the complexities of combating COVID-19.
At times of uncertainty, one thing you can always count on is the safety of your money at a bank.
• When you deposit your money at Bank of Easton, you get the comfort of knowing that your funds are secure and fully insured by state and federal agencies.
• You don’t have the same level of protection when your money is outside the banking system.
• Thanks to bank technology you have 24/7 access to your funds -you can pay bills, make account transfers and send payments from anywhere, anytime.
• Uncertain times are exactly when you want the certainty and dependability of a bank.
Banks are there for their customers in good times and bad.
• We encourage our customers to reach out to us to let us know if they have been affected by the coronavirus.
• We are happy to discuss with our customers a range of assistance options depending on their circumstances.
• We can offer help that includes waiving certain fees, deferring loan payments and offering financial hardship loans to our customers.
Several years ago, we adopted the tagline “Neighborly Banking”. During these challenging times we want to do what any good neighbor would do-offer help in a time of need. We realize there is no “one size fits all” solution for the problems many of you will face – that’s why we encourage you to call us so we can come up with a unique solution to help you during this difficult time.